February Update

While February wasn't as bad as January, it was hectic with issues at work and sickness (just cold and flu) for my daughter and I.  Still... February was much better than January!!!

Since I wasn't feeling up to par, some things got neglected a bit, and some things like the crushing of aluminum cans was neglected.  So much so, that I'm starting to wonder if "Is Recycling Aluminum Cans Worth Doing Anymore?" might not be worth it after all (lol).  I quite literally have two full garbage bags full of uncrushed cans.  If I were to crush the aluminum cans, they would take up 1/4 to 1/2 of 1 garbage bag.  Oh well, perhaps early next week, I'll take care of them...


My investments are going well, but then again the entire stock market has been jamming!  In fact, the market has been so strong that it's starting to worry me!  Since my stocks have had a great run, I decided to move some of my high beta stocks into cash.  I hate to do that but I've had great gains on those particular stocks and I wanted to capture it and let it sit in cash for a while.

I hope your month was a great one, and here's hoping next month is even better!

No comments: