Slow and Steady Often Wins the Race

With my blog I'm slowly and steadily pacing myself so that I don't burn out!

While some may say, I'm going too slow, I've see other bloggers burn out way to quickly after running too quickly in the blogging race!  Much like a mile long foot race, it's impressive seeing those blogger sprint out off of the starting line, but eventually they are panting on the sidelines while I just jog my steady jog as I pass them by.


Oh sure, they'll be sprinting again in a few minutes, and they may even catch me again, but eventually they will burn out again, and then I'll never see them again.

So be patient with your blogging activities!  It's truly the slow and steady runner that wins the race.

That said, you still need to keep up on the latest trends and socialization!!!

-D

No comments: